The Benefits Of NOW Sweet Almond Oil
Health/ Health Reference
100% Pure NOW Sweet Almond Oil is an all-natural oil that is perfect for nourishing and reviving any type of skin.
NOW’s Sweet Almond Oil is an all-natural oil derived from pressed almonds. Almond oil absorbs easily and will not clog your pores, and promotes healthy skin.
I would not buy a bottle that just says “Almond Oil” because it may suggest a poor quality from the almond oil manufacturer.
Almond Oil Comes In Two Types; Bitter And Sweet
Bitter almond oil is extracted from bitter almonds. These bitter almonds contain a small amount of hydrogen cyanide, which is extremely poisonous.
The oil from bitter almond oil is darker, smells more like almonds than sweet almond oil. Bitter almond oil is considered an essential oil.
Sweet almond oil that comes exclusively from edible almonds.
The Sweet Almond Oil’s pale yellow color is from copious amounts of vitamin E and vitamin D in the almonds.
The oil from the sweet almonds is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium, and zinc, which explains why this oil is good for our heart, skin, and hair.
- Zinc is another important mineral for healthy hair; its deficiency is known to cause alopecia, characterized by thinning of hair. The Zinc in Sweet Almond Oil can help you create shiny healthy hair.
- Sweet almond oil with its rich store of zinc is as good as any store-bought creams or lotions available to treat rashes.
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E, which is one of the most potent antioxidants known. It can help repair some of the damage done to the collagen layer.
- Sweet Almond Oil can be used as a make-up remover.
- Massage sweet Almond oil into your fatigued muscles to rejuvenate them.
How To Get Rid Of Your Dark Eye Circles Under Your Eyes
If you have dark circles and bags under your eyes, then sweet almond oil may brighten up your face. Here is the recipe to get rid of your dark eye circles:
- You can mix a few drops of lemon juice, several drops of Sweet Almond Oil and a teaspoon of Honey together.
- Place the honey almond mix under your eyes
- Leave the mixture under your eyes for about an hour and then wash with water.
- After you use this honey-almond mixture two weeks you should notice a lightening of your dark eye circles and bags.
Why NOW Sweet Almond Oil?
My Review Of NOW Sweet Almond Oil
There are numerous wonderful sweet almond oil products but I find NOW Sweet Almond Oil works best for me.
I enjoy moisturizing my skin, hair, and cuticles with NOW’s Sweet Almond Oil. I notice my skin and hair looks healthier when I use NOW’s Sweet Almond Oil.
The price is the NOW Sweet Almond Oil is competitive and quality is fabulous.
I trust the NOW’s product reputation.
NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
Below I are a couple of other highly rated Sweet Almond Oils:
I hope What Are The Benefits Of NOW Sweet Almond Oil health reference has been helpful.
You may also find these health references web links useful:
Health References/ Health Resources:
You can find other health references about shortcuts to living with a chronic illness on the HypoGal Blog.
Place your email address at the bottom of the page to receive HypoGal’s updates. It’s Free! 🙂