What Are The Five Symptoms
of Low Testosterone In Women?
A women’s endocrine system produces Testosterone if a women’s body does not produce enough testosterone than women may experience a difficult time with:
1. Low Testosterone May Contribute To Weight Gain In Women
As women age the hormones within the body change. The shift in women’s hormones during midlife appear in muscle mass tone and bone density. Low testosterone can contribute to the body’s muscle mass change to fat tissue.
2. Low Testosterone Can Contribute To Mood Swings, Mood Swings and Depression
Low Testosterone can cause hormonal fluctuation that causes changes in the brain chemistry. The changes in brain chemistry can trigger symptoms of anxiety, mood springs and depression.
3. Low Testosterone May Cause A Decease In A Women’s Libido
Testosterone affects a women’s sex drive and is similar to low testosterone in men. Women with Low Testosterone may experience:
- Low sex drive or lack of interest in sex
- Vaginal dryness
4. Trouble Concentrating May Be Contributed To Low Testosterone
Low Testosterone in women can cause these symptoms:
- Women to experience forgetfulness
- Difficulty with concentration
- Inability to focus on easy task
5. Thinning Hair/ Hair Loss For Women With Low Testosterone Levels
The symptoms of low Testosterone in women may reveal in thinning hair or hair loss. If you have low testosterone, you may notice:
- You need to shave fewer times each week
- Your hair may appear coarse
You can read more about Testosterone and Hormones are HypoGal.com
If you would like to read more about Testosterone than you can click on HypoGal’s Vitamins and Supplement Category.
HypoGal’s next blog will focus on, How To Test For Low Testosterone In Women, How Much Testosterone Should Women Have In Their Bodies, What Is Testosterone, What Type of Testosterone Should You Use and What Are The Side Effects Of Testosterone?